Membership As a society we can deal with members only and we can provide financial services to our members and can accept deposits and lend to our members only.
Who can be a member of the society ?
Any person who has attained the age of 18 years, is capable of entering a valid contract, member of Hindu undivided family, Business, a company registered under companies Act, a partnership firm, a limited liability partnership firm, any trust, Institutions etc. can become a member of the Society .
How can one join the society ?
The application for membership of the society shall be submitted by the applicant at any of the branches of the society, in the prescribed form and KYC documents such as :
- Id Proof (any like Voter Id card, Aadhar Card, Pan Card etc.)
- Address Proof (Electricity/Water Bill, Compulsory)
- Rent Agreement (In case of tenant . Electricity/Water bill of Landlord compulsory)
- Latest passport size Photos (2)
Why NSL (NEW SUBH LABH)?
- Offers higher Interest rates on deposits.(More than BANKS)
- No TDS is deducted on the Interest earned on the deposits.
- Wide ranges of Schemes.
- Hassle Free Loan Products.
- Full transparency.
|Share Money||₹ 500/-|
|Compulsory Deposit (C.D.)||₹ 300/-|
|Kalyan Fund||₹ 200/-|
|Building Fund||₹ 200/-|
|Miscellaneous Receipts||₹ 100/-|
|Admission Fee||₹ 50/-|
- No doubt you can apply for more shares, which will be allotted to you as per the discretion of the management of the Society.
- We are truly professional and our staffs are also cooperative and friendly.
* The right to accept/reject Membership application/s are reserved with the Management of the society.